Improve Underprivileged and Inner-City Girls and Boys Opportunities to Play Baseball and Softball.
- Lack of activity causes physical and mental hardships in children
- Participation in athletics, including community sports leagues is shrinking
- A significant part of the attrition is due to competition from more expensive private leagues
- Lower-income kids are more likely to stop participating in organized sports than middle and upper-income kids – likely due, in part to these high costs
- There are baseball organizations that work in low-income and inner-city areas that need increased funding and awareness
4Bases4Kids is an approved 501(c)(3) organization. All donations are tax deductible and will be used to support baseball and softball programs for underserved children. Donations will not be used to pay for operational expenses.